1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Do smalltime local pols in your towns tie themselves to national ones? I ask because I got a mailer touting a candidate's opposition to abortion and Obamacare today. He's running for a seat on the county board, which exists solely to maintain roads, run county parks and oversee the county sheriff.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

YankeeFan LOLed, then said it needed a lynching tableau to tie everything together.

Hey YF, you still haven't said if you're going to be patrolling the ghettos next Tuesday looking for riggers. It's a short trip to Milwaukee; I'm sure Old Tony will be happy to clear the empty bottles from the passenger seat of the FraudSeeker.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

There's a TON of Trump adds up here and very little/no Hillary ads. Figured that was a sign they thought WI was pretty solid blue.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Vigor dropping...

I did read that they polled over six days, so some of this sample goes back before the new FBI news. Might not be picking up all the movement.

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Celia Ferrier Again, we see what a stinking, rotten bitch Hillary is. The only thing she wanted to do in Libya was cover up the weapons she sent there and terrorist used and to get businesses going with her close bud, Sidney Bumenthau.

Michael Borowicz How can anyone vote for her? I saw this stupid Hillary commercial last night where a guy said basically " I can not support trump because of things he said about women". But all the shit that this bitch has done is perfectly fine. These people (liberals) in this country are insane.

Kelly Wannemacher she is a lying bitch that could have saved lives but chose to ignore, my dad would never left anyone behind and he faught the japenes Im sorry I cant stand stand her

Jill Schneider That bitch needs to go to prison for this email alone, not to mention all the other stuff she has done!. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Scott Elsass Worthless bitch!

Rick Honeycutt Lying bitch

Joyce Bracy You evil bitch

Shirley Moran This bitch stopped it

Josh Leavitt bitch

Diana Ramos Murdering bitch. To prison she must go.

Marria Villagracia Brown This Bitch is disgraceful

Matthew Brzozowski Bitch needs to die!

April Pinkston Treasonous bitch

Gayle Gottfried Bitch.
    THEY LET THEM DIE AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT.

6. Inky_Wretch

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

got to keep an eye on those shifty riggers.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What do you mean by that?

9. Inky_Wretch

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

So the take by the SJ.com right today is that a Trump presidency just wouldn't hurt us that much.

I am just totally astounded by that thought process. YF, you generally seem to be a decent guy, but what alternative universe have you been living in the past 18 months?

Well, at least I'll raise enough red flags for two people.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

So the fuck what?

EMAILS BENGHAZI KILLARY TPP SCREEEEEECH

HanSenSE and dixiehack like this.
  12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Are November surprises even allowed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.