1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Nah, I leave that for my friends to like. Something that you would know very little about.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I hate it ... hate it ... when somebody plays the "what if it was your significant other" card.

Don't lay that on people, man. It's cheap.

doctorquant likes this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Not that I usually agree with YF on things, but the Cubs are leading 6-3 in the 8th. Maybe you should turn it on and watch some history being made.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The Secret Service walks Katy Tur to her car.

Meanwhile, NBC security beats this guy up:

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Good for you. I happen to hate when people make fun of those with disabilities. Or woman that are not "hot enough" or people that don't look like them. But yf hopes that person will be President the fucking United States. So fuck him.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

There has been a strong correlation between Wisconsin and rage posting lately.

7. BadgerBeer

I agree with this...the damn Cubs are about to win the World Series....FUCKKKKKKK

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

In Wisconsin, no deer are safe.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

#mylifematters

[​IMG]

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. BadgerBeer

Allow me to do something Trump would never do...apologize. I am sincerely sorry if something I wrote hits too close to home. I really don't know your back story and I don't mean to be hurtful. But your candidate has made so many hurtful, hate filled statements and you seem just fine with it. I was honestly curious how you would react, it seems as if you were offended. I am sorry.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6-4. Grab thy remote.

12. BadgerBeer

Easter Sunday, 1987. I gave up on the game and played 9 holes. As I was coming up 18 the post game show was blaring from the clubhouse and Uecker's call of Deer and Svuem home runs was loud and clear. We drank many beers that afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.