1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The best businessman EVAR!

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

After "who" defaulted on loans?

3. YankeeFan

A developer paid Trump to license his name/brand and to manage the property.

Trump got paid. Developer defaulted on loans.

Could someone explain how that reflects poorly on Trump's business skills?

Tweet was a little misleading too, no?

Maybe OOPBot will be along to accuse Inky of not reading the article he linked to.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Explain, because I don't know if you meant to use blue font.

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Layla Gail O'Brien Don't charge her until Odumber is out of office! We want to actually see that C*NT go to prison!!

Jason M Farris The fact she is quoted in an email, "if that Bastard wins we will all swing from nooses," eludes to the fact this dumb bitch KNEW she was breaking the law....
    Hang her, the CNN mole, Lynch, and anyone else guilty in the Mall in DC and broadcast it across EVERY TV station.

Phillip Martin This bitch and her cronies have pillaged and humiliated this country to the point no one trusts the government or has any faith in any entity associated with it!!! And the guilty will never be held accountable! !!!!!! I'm mad as hell!!!I'm voting trump and will cast my vote to get each and every incumbent out !!! Had enough!!!

Scottie Clifton Likely my ass .. it best be .. this bitch is going to prison or America will rise up

Jeff Hendricks No I'm not sitting here waiting to hear likely she will be charged I want to hear this bitch is being charged

Kathy Ware Lock this bitch up and all involved, all the way to the top

Gwen Fisher Likely, maybe, should be, talk talk talk. DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND ARREST THAT BITCH!!!

Eric Sabbe throw the bitch in jail

Lynn Heuton Nail that bitch

Tim Kinney BURN THAT BITCH

Irene Toner Just take that bitch now!!!

Mike Grabowski Hang the Bitch !!!

6. YankeeFan

As Rick has pointed out, 538 accounts for greater uncertainty. He also reacts quicker to new polling.

7. YankeeFan

Just try to have a little fun with it shottie

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

That isn't the only party that will happen in.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

WaPo/ABC tracker shows opposite movement. NYT/CBS poll has Clinton up three. It's a close election. Every election is and will be close for the foreseeable future, unless Trump wins and crashes the GOP brand, as happened in 2008.
    Clinton is still the favorite. A slight favorite to be sure, but favored nontheless.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Oh, for god's sake, don't do that. When you are misunderstood or caught on something stupid, you try to play it like you're just "having a little fun with it." It's a tired ploy and unnecessarily condescending.

11. YankeeFan

When you are charting movement of a stock, commodity, or candidate, a slight pull back after a dramatic rise doesn't mean a trend has reversed.

12. YankeeFan

Shottie, if you can't tell when I'm kidding around, I can't help you.

My advice to you was to simply try to have a little fun with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.