1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Strongly speculates that FBI agents leaked to Rudy.

Rudy was last a USA in 1988.

Great guessing game.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Josh Duggar?

JC likes this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Bully!

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trump adviser Gen. Michael Flynn has said on camera FBI agents are leaking to Trump campaign. Link is the former FBI official who's a friend of Rudy's who runs the veterans charity Trump gave money to when he was exposed as not having done so. That's an upfront admission of conspiracy. You've thrown shit about emails for months. Here's our country's federal police agency intervening in an election and you refuse to address it. Your commitment to law and order is that it entails persecuting people you don't like and that's it.

Ace, X-Hack, FileNotFound and 3 others like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

About two hours ago, Jake Tapper of CNN tweeted, "been hearing anecdotally for months about a deep CIA-FBI rift over the election." Uh, seven-figure salary TV news guy, did you follow up on any of those fascinating anecdotes for a story because maybe the American people would be interested? Of course not, you useless piece of shit. Cable news must go. Then we get rid of social media, and make the country an earthly paradise.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well ... he does happen to be right.

However, he should have enough sense to know that he, the son of the candidate, shouldn't be saying such things out loud.

FileNotFound and jr/shotglass like this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'm nervous enough that I feel like learning to chain smoke, and even I think @Michael_ Gee should switch to decaf.

Neutral Corner and Spartan Squad like this.
  9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'm almost willing to bet a small amount of money now that Trump is going to win this thing, Rick's analysis notwithstanding.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Hasn't the other side been calling on Trump's campaign -- or even Trump himself -- to say this for months?

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm becoming less distraught about the possibility of a Trump Administration (call it "acceptance", the last of the five stages of grief, or whatever). I just don't want to believe one man can push a bunch of crazy shit through our system of checks and balances (try though he might to make it so). And I know a Clinton Administration would be a shitshow of investigations and scandals (not to mention uncomfortable saber rattling with Russia).

My dad is 89, a lifelong Democrat who before this week had voted for one Republican candidate in his life (Reagan in 1984). He doesn't have an ounce of hate in his body and is the saintliest person I know (in a way that has nothing to do with religion).

He voted for Trump. I can't say he made the best choice. I can only say I hope he did.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.