1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

That doesn't need to be joked about, even with tongue in cheek. Everything we do -- EVERYTHING -- is based on the foundation of trust between us and the American people. In my opinion, there are two significant pillars of this great nation, and that's one of them.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Why would anyone think the military would be able to do things, like, oh, adjudicate tax policy, install immigration policy, rebuild our infrastructure, and oh, yeah, keep itself in readiness to fight wars? Most countries run by armies have a pretty weak record on the battlefield.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL. As if any of "Fucko's" "ideas" are shrewd.
    He got fed this one by some of the "no-taxes-for-anything" shiites in his campaign.
    He's assuming between grabbing pussies and playing smoochy smoochy with Putin, nobody's paying attention to any of his "policy" ideas anyway, and he's probably right.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Not defending the proposal/plan, but you don't need toll booths to collect tolls anymore.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

But I was told there was a surge of Latinos in Florida's early voting that was going to win it for Hillary:

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

tbf, agreed, and your reaction reaffirms something I've always thought - if such orders ever came, I would bet well over half, hell, maybe even 99%, would not obey any orders. Sorry for stirring you up.

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Trump is legitimately right. That resonates with people.

It's a huge Clinton weakness. She'll alter her moral rules for almost anything - a little cred, a kickback, anything.

Trump just can't distinguish himself much in that regard. He's done the same. He'll do the same.

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That's not "out of the box thinking" as much as it's "out of your mind" whackadoo thinking. We're not some tiny unstable third world regime, and there's not gonna be an armed insurrection seizing control of the US Govt next week.

And the fact that you seemed to be for hoping for that outcome ..while acknowledging you were serious ..is downright disturbing.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Me? Disturbed?

10. Michael_ Gee

Go see Steve Schale. Long story short, early voting was expanded to allow anyone to mail in/absentee vote. Previously, it was excuse-only absentee and in person early voting. Thus the early vote now more accurately reflects the close divide of Florida's electorate.

11. Michael_ Gee

I am unsure if the fact Jay-Z used bad language is going to resonate with voters. There's a difference between saying "fuck" and bragging of, at the least, offensive sexual behavior.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Who actually thinks this "Trump affair with Playmate" story is going to hurt him? That's on brand. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who leaked it.

wicked, Big Circus and YankeeFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.