1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is really funny given how heavily Trump supporters rely on that approach.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Not sure why (I'm in Texas, after all) but I'm seeing a lot of Herself's "the children are watching" ad on the tube. That's a devastating ad.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

downballot, laying the groundwork for Texas' future purpling

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Woodward and Bernstein used Felt as a source primarily to confirm information they received from other sources, or he would give some information and they would go to other sources to confirm it. They used multiple sources to confirm each fact in the story.

They didn't just base their stories on what third-level agent told them, with a heaping dose of speculation and rumors.

5. doctorquant

Why am I not surprised that our resident WLA has the answer?

6. doctorquant

FBI and DoJ sources were crucial to their reporting. To pretend otherwise is nonsense.

7. RickStain

Your astute sense of pattern recognition and my history of being perpetually right, I would assume.

8. doctorquant

There might have been another reason ...

9. RickStain

Nah. If there were, I'm sure I would know it

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The very idea that journalists -- and not just here, but all over twitter, and other places too -- are upset by leaks is hysterical.

11. RickStain

Journalists shocked to find politics in a Washington establishment.

That will of course cut both ways when Clinton takes power and makes some changes in the FBI

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Sign number 1,385,210 that Trump is the most unqualified presidental candidate ever. Has no control of himself at all.

This thing just needs to be over. Elect Clinton and end this man's embarrassing joke of a campaign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.