1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"So, then I stare down the shooter. Didn't even flinch, because I'm the strongest and bravest guy out there. When he finally did fire his bullet, I was able to jump out of the way because I have cat-like reflexes. The best cat-like reflexes you've ever seen. Then, before I subdued him, I told him say hello to Crooked Hillary for me! It's a good thing I was there because I was quicker to act than the Secret Service guys. I know so much more than the Secret Service guys. Believe me."

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

She's attracted almost as much scorn and derision on here as Trump, but Jill Stein is still campaigning and still has my vote. I've been voting since 1990 and have never cast a ballot for a Republican or Democratic presidential candidate. I'm certainly not going to start this year.

Yeah, many of you think Stein is crazy, a clown, anti-science and her supporters are "spoiled children," but I'm casting my (admittedly meaningless) presidential vote for the long haul. Complete control of our federal government by two corporate, money-grubbing entities is not healthy for our country's future. Vote third party, any third party!

As Stein told the crowd at a rally in New Jersey: "Don't throw your vote away on a political system that has thrown you under the bus. Don't waste your vote on these two corrupt political parties."

'Don't throw your vote away,' Green Party's Jill Stein urges

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

A vote for Jill Stein is a vote for a party that supports anti-vax. It is a vote for sick children

heyabbott and LongTimeListener like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yep

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's also a vote for a nutbar. If you wanted to write in Bernie, I disagree, but it'd be a rational choice. This isn't. If the Greens want to become a real party, they have to start at the local level and build up, the way the European Greens have. This way, they just help the people who most disagree with their policies in presidential elections.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Let's not pretend certain posters here are above citing anecdotal cases as "proof" a correlation exists.

RickStain likes this.
  7. Starman

Stein also takes "willingness to listen to the Palestinian/Muslim side" of the Middle East mess all the way to militant anti-Israel agitation.

Israel needs to be reminded occasionally who is the big brother and the little brother in the relationship with the U.S., but shouldn't be any question which side we're on.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    X-Hack likes this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Not voting for any of them either.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The wacko right is spinning the FBI news in this fashion: Comey just handed the election to Trump because it's more evidence of the total corruption in D.C.

10. Starman

All part of the Konspiracee!!

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Comey calling Clinton "careless" and "reckless" is even more outrageous now.

bigpern23 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.