1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

After this election, in which the First and Second Amendments have been bought into question, let us all be thankful for the 21st!

Inky_Wretch and Michael_ Gee like this.
  2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I look forward to the post-election era when journalists don't need to cover Trump because of the election. I'd like to think that each and every presser invitation he sends promising some YUUUUUGE announcement gets crumpled in thrown in the trash immediately.

Fucko needs to be solely the answer to a trivia question ASAP.

Riptide, TowelWaver and FileNotFound like this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

One thing I wish the media, in general, would have done is stop giving his minions a forum to spout their opinions, since, after all, the media is so terrible.

I'm not talking about not covering his rallies, or certain events, because they still need to be recorded for history and the purpose of the media is to inform the public. I'm talking about providing the Conways and Giulianis the forum on opinion shows, or to stop getting Republicans' opinions on news events just so the media can say they're being unbiased, especially since they're so well known for throwing bullshit out there without even caring that what they say is false.

Since Republicans hate the media so much and have made it dangerous to do their work, then stop putting them in front of the camera or putting your recorder in front of them.

Eh, who am I kidding? Who cares if they make it dangerous for journalists to do their work? Have to think about ratings.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Maybe the wearer of that shirt just wants you to build a rope swing and have some fun:

[​IMG]

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The American voter, or why I'm glad I didn't do politics for a living. NYTimes/Upshot released its final poll of North Carolina. It shows a tie. Unusual bloc revealed. The poll got six percent "Don't Know/No Opinion" among respondents who said they'd already voted.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

@WriteThinking is not alone!

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Must be where @WriteThinking lives.

JC likes this.
  11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status: