1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The sad thing is so many dumb people really believe this happens. They are utterly incurious and have no sense of how the voting process works, but don't you dare tell them their ignorance and Facebook memes isn't just as good as actual expertise.

This has caused two actual instances of attempted vote fraud this year so far, one of which was a woman voting for her dead husband, both of which were Trump supporters who believed it was okay for them to cheat because of this kind of propaganda.

Yeah yeah it is meant to be funny blah blah blah

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. RickStain

On the one hand, that is smaller than Obama's 2012 lead by a lot. But EV has expanded there and way way more people voted and there is some evidence that more of the GOP EV was cannibalizing former reliable Day-of voters. But party ID did shift Republican this year. But Democrats registered new voters at a higher pace and many conservative non-affiliated switched to get into the primary. But the black vote is a little down. But there seems to be a huge surge in no-party-listed Hispanic voters.

Basically who the hell knows in Florida.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

YankeeFan and Stoney like this.
  6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You got the military on standby yet?

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Fuck that. Hell, when I'm 102 I'm gonna vote for the most batshit crazy candidate there is, just to see a little fireworks before I go.

Songbird likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Several of the other (very few) documented cases of voter fraud were James O'Keefe video-ratfuck operations.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

In the last early-voting totals, in Colorado, more Republican ballots have been turned in than by Democrats.

GOP: 652,380
    Democrats: 645,020
    Unaffiliated: 527,706

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It has been suggested that in North Florida, many nominal Democrats who reliably voted Republican in presidential elections changed their registration to participate in the primary as well.

11. RickStain

Which points to an easy Democratic win. Romney won early voting there by a full 3 percent

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

We headed out for our early walk today and I hit the Spotify button to get my new Beatles playlist going.
    I was giving the option of hitting a button first, to listen to an important message from my President about tomorrow's election.

I wonder how much that cost?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.