1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Look at how the markets are already responding, forget all the other rubbing of crystal balls.

Ace and Dick Whitman like this.
  4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yeah, the markets are happy about Hillary hanging on to win after the Comey nonsense sent them into a weeklong fear-of-Trump-driven decline.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's what @RickStain says, as well, and logically it makes sense. But then I keep coming back to how badly the Romney team botched it.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The Romney's polling didn't botch it. Their model did.

Their polling told them they were losing, but they kept modeling a late break him that overcame it.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

That'll make me happy.
    But my kids will be 9 when I'm 54, because I'm stupid.

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Walked to my polling place. No waiting (wish it were that way for everyone), though I was part of a steady stream of voters. I think I was 472nd or so in my precinct. It's a sunny day in Minnesota, though the temperature dropped overnight from ludicrously unseasonably warm to just unseasonably warm (I walked 18 holes in shirtsleeves yesterday in Northern Minnesota). My sticker came off on the walk home, but I am going back to the same polling place tonight to collect results to send back to the shop, so I'll try and snag one of the leftovers.

10. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Mine will be 12, 16 and 26 when I am 54. Our oldest left the house at 19, still wish she was living back home.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Eric Trump voted for his dad and then broke N.Y. state law by tweeting a photo of his ballot. #lawandordercandidate

[​IMG]

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Can't be worse than the millions of regular narcissists who post ballot selfies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.