1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Lines were very long in my corner of NJ suburbia. We average about 75% turnout and I think it may be more tonight.

I've grilled a porterhouse and salmon and I have opened up good bottles of 2008 and 2012 Cabernet for the night.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

More on very early exit polls, record number of college educated voters and slight decrease in white voters. Also more women voters and college educated women. If these are legit, great news for Hillary.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

T-bone turned out good but not amazing. It won't be very memorable but it's a good substantial meal. Upon reflection, a very good Hillary Clinton metaphor.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What were the sides? I didn't see any in that monstrously big picture.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  5. dixiehack

Just French bread with garlic butter spread. Makers on the rocks. Simple meal for a simpleton, or something like that.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I've never pan fried a steak in my life. Please explain.

7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

If you don't have access to a real grill, you can do almost as good by getting a good hard sear with some oil in a pan, then putting it in the oven for a time to finish the inside.

8. dixiehack

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I do it the other way around.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

4000 pages by morning?

11. dixiehack

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I want to found a new political philosophy where you allow libertarian levels of pure freedom of choice but heavily encourage socially positive decisions through the awarding of stickers. People go fucking nuts for stickers

Ace, dixiehack and PCLoadLetter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.