1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I think he's got it, folks.

2. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

We need to have a serious talk about polling in this county. We need to figure out if media orgs relying on other sources for polling is a good thing or if we seriously over estimated minority turnout.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Based on my Facebook feed, "I'm no fan of the GOP nominee, but Killary blah blah blah ..." has become the new way for bigots and xenophobes to justify their votes for Trump. And I am painting them as bigots and xenophobes for their own words, not just as a broad brush based on the fact that the GOP nominee is a bigoted xenophobe (with a side order of misogyny).

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I have to explain to my very worried 9 year old daughter that the woman who won the debates and is more prepared did not win....

And why.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I stand corrected, Mr. Gee. Worry.

Lived in Michigan for quite a while. Can't imagine that state in Trump's column, but looks like it's happening.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

She's hit her marks in Philly and the suburbs. This is angry Rust Belt whites turning out in droves.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

CNN still not calling Florida. Do they know something, or are they milking the narrative?

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Michigan is about to flip with urban vote coming in but Wisconsin is now the problem

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Not just Michigan, but Pennsylvania, long the wet dream for the GOP.

As mentioned several pages back, voters went into the booth and said "F it" and pulled the trigger.

RickStain likes this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'm terrified of how my 13 year old son, who has a good heart mostly but loves to be a troll, will receive this. I'm worried it inspires and defines him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.