1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Did it hit 1,000?

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Ted Cruz can still make a run, even if it takes another 12 years to set it up.
    Hillary's entire political life, everything she's worked and suffered for the past 40 years -- personally and professionally -- is imploding.
    Cruz is pretty well screwed for a while. Hillary is finished. Finding a fourth state to claim as home and carpetbag a senate seat in is her best bet.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Hope she wasn't counting on another round of bank speeches to cushion the blow. Nobody gives a round, ruddy fuck what she has to say.

justgladtobehere likes this.
  4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

5. Lil_Nip

Lil_Nip New Member

I left the bar early tonight only so I could read old_tony's celebratory posts in real time. What a disappointment.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Certainly a crushing loss for her. But as far as the future, she'll slowly glide into retirement and still make plenty of money giving her speeches to the echo chamber. Cruz still has to navigate the public life as a mockery for decades.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I think I can handle Trump, but the constant sight of his trust-fund sons talking up their life of hadd work sure is going to be tough to take.

Iron_chet likes this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Moved the 401(k) out of the markets a couple of months ago.

There should be some good buying opportunities when the Dow hits, oh, about 3,500.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

New Hampshire? WTF?

Nevada to Clinton as I type.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

She is going to eat some serious shit from the left. If you are spend all that time strong arming your way to the nomination, you can't be wrong about overcoming your obvious flaws

Batman likes this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I don't know what I'm going to do with my time. I can't read a newspaper or news website for the foreseeable future. I won't get myself to read a magazine or watch current events or news either. Can't watch the History Channel. It's just coming attractions now like the Movie Trailers channel.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.