1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Trump raised the price of Coke. He's been losing at the track.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

From a friend's Facebook wall

Natalie asked me if Trump would be nice to her. Before I could answer, she said probably not because women are fat pigs. That really broke my heart. She was told at school this week that Hillary supporters should be hit by a bus. I'm beginning to wonder if there is even one Trump supporter with any sense of decency or class. Please reveal yourselves, if you exist.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I think the people who suggested this election could be our Brexit were right. This is a mass uprising of the stupid.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Hell, even I'd have voted for Biden.
    Biden could've had a Reagan-Mondale type of landslide.

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

You have a lot of grade school friends on FB?

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

He's fine. I even agree with him to some degree.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No, just parents that try to teach their kids to be decent. There's not much call for that now in Trumpmerica.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

A GOP guy -- don't remember if he was with Trump campaign or not -- apparently told a CNN reporter around 7, "It's going to take a miracle" for Trump to win. Likewise, Conway was far from bragging at that time. Said Trump was prepared for anything. That suggests exit poll data and other intelligence were not particularly favorable. Who tells the media while polls are still open in a large part of the country that victory is improbable? There's no upside in lying about that.
    So does Nate Silver look good for not looking as horrible as the pundit class that had even greater Clinton win probability? Or bad because he's the most recognized expert and he had Clinton with a 71% chance this morning?

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

So if not now, how long before we have a female president? Is there even a viable candidate in the pipeline?

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The polls fucked it up, not the pundits.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

50 years.

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

What about Maddow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.