1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

So who do we go to war with first?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Each other.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Hillary was the one who said in the debate that that's how she would view her Supreme Court choices. So would you have been OK with it being used by her as "just another political body?"

4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I am one and wasn't secret about it. I wanted Clinton but with a Republican majority in the Senate. For me, split government and gridlock isn't evil and it usually leads to economic prosperity.

Batman and SFIND like this.
  5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Pro pussy grabbing.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Debating whether to go to bed (not sure about "sleep") before this is called and the celebratory gunfire begins.

7. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Who knows what will happen in the next four years with this SOB in the WH and Congress under R control. But as bad as tonight is for Democrats, they should be excited for 2018. If he's as bad as his campaign, they could get 2006 gains.

8. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Also don't discount the Republicans who hated Bill Clinton in 1994, 1996 and 1998. They made Rush Limbaugh rich buying those awful ties he used to sell.

Now they're twenty years older. This was their final revenge against the Clintons.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Podesta on way.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I see 245, 254, 264

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Fox's Clinton camp reporter says Podesta about to take the stage, but Clinton might not speak or even be in the building. That's weak sauce, Hill.

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.