1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

No, you don't get to say what you said regardless.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yes, I do. I didn't spend a year assassinating the character of a presidential candidate on a message board because he thought it was edgy.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Seriously, man. Put it away.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

"Character"

[​IMG]

SnarkShark likes this.
  5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I hate to ever be in a position to defend Starman, but you are being a bit silly on this one.

Many conservatives claim that abortion is murder, yet they never rescue any babies. Does that make them cowards?

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Do you have any idea how dense Manhattan's skyline is?

Good luck flying a plane into it.

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

It ain't denser than a nosedive.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

As far as that goes, any Trump branded hotel world wide just became a prime terrorist target, whether he actually owns it or not.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Nope. You cross the line when you advocate violence.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I didn't make up the daughterfucking stuff, and neither did any of the mean nasty libburral media.

[​IMG]

In fact, this GIF is from a teevee talk show in which Fucko was asked what he had in common with Ivanka, and in response he shouted, "SEX!!"

As usual, Ivanka giggles coyly in response.

Never once ever has Trump, or Ivanka, ever offered any denial or explanation for these numerous references to his interest in fucking her.

Never once has he ever said, "hey look, this is an improper and frankly disgusting topic; I never should have even joked about it."

Never once has he said that or anything like that. Never.

In fact, he has willingly come back to the topic again and again, even ramping up the perv factor agreeing with Stern's "piece of ass" statement.

In fact, right then would have been a perfect moment for Trump to say, "hey look motherfucker, fun is fun and a joke is a joke, ha ha, but enough is enough and you just called my daughter a piece of ass and I'm gonna kick your pencil dick up through your shoulder blades."

And then done it.

But he didn't say that and he didn't do that.

So figure it out.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The 9/11 terrorist couldn't even figure out how to hit the White House, in a city with no skyscrapers, that is surrounded by pretty big grounds.

The diverted to the pentagon instead, and nearly hit the ground before crashing into it.

Do you know what kind of piloting skills it would take to nosedive into Trump Tower?

Batman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.