1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I'm trying to respond but I'm not much of a writer. I think Dick has said it better.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wait until the blacks find out what Herr Dumpf has in mind for them.

Although he's already made it pretty clear.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Bitch McConnell's fantasies of blacks toiling away in privatized prisons and Mexicans deported on cattle cars may get some dicks stiff in the corn belt but it is not grounded in reality.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It's going to be funny when championship pro teams come the White House. A couple of guys refused to visit while Obama was there and got roundly criticized by the sports media. I figure that LeBron will still show up because deplorables buy nikes and mcds but some guys are going to vociferously absent. Boomani and Stephen A will have their backs like they didn't for the Obama insulters

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Swamp draining continues:

SnarkShark likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LBJ has already taken several mildly controversial stances in sympathy if not support for BLM, so I put the odds that he is gonna smile and grin with Herr Trumpster at about zero.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Heyabbott-
    That and she's a manipulative triple-speaking triangulating harpy who wanted her face in the history books.
    She will spend the next four years doing yoga and counting her money, while the rest of us suffer.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That Bannon title is one of those that could indicate any degree of influence within the administration between "very great" and "none." Not unknown in previous White Houses. If the guy screws up or give the Prez what's considered bad advice, he's easy to remove without affecting day to day operations.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I can't tell which is funnier: A) your thinking anyone of consequence gives a shit about your loony rantings; or B) someone of consequence actually giving a shit.

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.