1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

No. Because if you were going to run for one-term, you'd pick an up-and-comer as your VP, who could succeed you.

2. YankeeFan

Will bet you $100 for the charity of the winner's choice that you cant find 4 additional interviews where he said that.

In fact, find 3 additional interviews, and you win the bet.

3. YankeeFan

Well, Amy Schumer isn't leaving:

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Before talking avout a second Trump term, perhaps he should actually start his first one. See how good (doubtful) or bad (likely) it goes.

And we're six days removed from the most awful election cycle in modern history. Thinking about the 2020 election is vomit inducing.

HanSenSE and poindexter like this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think we just had an entire election cycle driven by resenting evidence.

Killick and Ace like this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

But she has MS.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If he came out tomorrow and said in a press conference that he thinks America is a white nation and that steps should be taken to preserve that, would it bother you? What percentage of Republicans would it bother?

8. YankeeFan

The Times, Mother Jones... all I get is one quote from his now ex-wife.

Oh, sure, they quote people calling him a racist. They just don't quote him saying anything racist.

The Times says that his site called Bill Kristol a "renegade Jew", but David Horowitz points out that he wrote the article and the headline:

Not to be outdone, CNN, which has been particularly vicious, did a nasty attack on Bannon using another of the thinnest reeds available: This was a headline at Breitbart.com calling Bill Kristol a “renegade Jew.” In fact, neither Breitbart nor Bannon is responsible for that statement. A Jew is. I wrote the article, which was neither requested nor commissioned by Breitbart. And I wrote the headline: “Bill Kristol, Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew.”

I wrote the article when Kristol set out to lead the “Never Trump” movement, after Trump had secured the Republican nomination. I would write it again in a heartbeat. I would write it the same way and with the same headline.

Horowitz: Anti-Bannon Hysteria More Evidence the Left Has Lost Touch with the American People - Breitbart

9. YankeeFan

That's not confirmed.

10. YankeeFan

If

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Certainly is sad to see the brains behind Breitbart being exposed to attacks and vicious half-truths.

What is America coming to?

Smallpotatoes and Riptide like this.
  12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Doesn't Horowitz have to update his list of most dangerous professors in America?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.