1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Yes, if.

I really don't care about litigating whether or not Bannon is racist. It didn't get us anywhere with Trump.

But the site Bannon ran is a favorite of white nationalists. They are unquestionably a real group with some tangential degree of influence. I'm trying to get an idea on how legitimized they are.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This just reminds me a lot of when Rush Limbaugh was in line to be a minority owner of the Rams, and he was branded a racist.

Then we saw some quotes bandied about... which all turned out to be fake.

If Bannon is the far out white supremacist, racist, anti-Semitic that I'm hearing, then there should be plenty of evidence.

What is it. Present it.

And, let's not pretend that any of the liberals, or the media elite in Washington DC, or the author of the Times piece on him, ever read his website, or listen to his daily radio show.

Everything people are saying about him is based on something they've heard about him.

3. YankeeFan

The SEC runs a college football program favored why white southern men, the most racist group in our nation.

Does that make the folks who run the SEC racist? Should we assume all SEC football fans are racist?

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think we'd be safe in assuming the proportion is greater than zero.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Does Rush Limbaugh even have any token black friends?

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Vanderbilt?

7. YankeeFan

Clarence Thomas. Seriously.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Tony finally watched Making a Murder and imploded.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sigh.

10. YankeeFan

Officiated at his wedding.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well. A piece on BREITBART claiming Bannon is being picked on by libbs. What more do you want?

I ain't your fuckin research assistant. Trump has slobbered over the topic of sex with Ivanka numerous interviews, spread over many years, usually bringing up the topic himself.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

An article, by the guy who wrote the previously cited article and headline. But, I understand you probably didn't get that.

How are you doing coming up with the three additional interviews where Trump said he wanted to date his daughter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.