1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thank you for that completely useless dig at me, but I'm not the only person to mention the post. I'm just the one pointing out that he has avoided responding to the audio.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

The only reason it might be useless is that you have shown the propensity to not learn from your mistakes.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Too bad, this is who won

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Don't fuck with Highlights. Don't ever mention that douche's name in the same sentence with the greatest magazine ever. Man I miss reading that thing.

5. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Election of Donald Trump Deepening Racial Divide in NFL Locker Rooms

Per Mike Freeman the Trump election has divided NFL locker rooms by race (above is his second article about it). It is interesting that the NFL white players who are in a minority in the workplace yet spend more time around black co-workers than in almost all non-sports work places, sincerely don't understand why blacks consider Trump to be a racist.

But then in other sports you don't have actual head coaches stupid enough (foot guy) or arrogant enough (hoodie guy) to throw this into the face of their black players. (Seattle money line, yes!).

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

As a daily subway rider? Yeah, it needs improvement. But most days it's an easy way to get anywhere for $2.75. But no doubt it could be better.

7. outofplace

As you demonstrate your inability to learn from yours. I am posting on topic. You are engaging in a lame, inaccurate personal attack. I say inaccurate because your premise is built on the idea that I'm the only one YF is ducking on this one. Another poster shared evidence of inappropriate comments by Bannon. I simply pointed out that YF seems to be ducking that evidence. You chimed in claiming that he might be doing so to avoid engaging me, a flawed premise on two counts. The first is that YF has gone out of his way to engage me in the past. The second is that I'm not the only one pointing to the evidence.

To clarify this, you are engaging in a lame personal attack and showing that you don't even know what is going on at the same time. Two mistakes for the price of one! Please learn from them. Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  8. outofplace

Gotta love Trump reportedly asking about security clearance for his children. So much for the idea that he would be avoiding conflicts of interest by handing the business over to them.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

All I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher.

jr/shotglass, JC and BTExpress like this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Mrs. Whitman: Did you hear that Trump picked a racist for his top strategist?

Yours Truly: Oh, wow. What did he say that was racist?

Mrs. Whitman: I don't know.

Yours Truly: Then how do you know he's racist?

Mrs. Whitman: That's just what people are saying.

Yours Truly: I love you. Have a great day at work.

Mrs. Whitman: I love you, too. Drive safely.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

Someone should take away your clearance to this website.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

SJ.com: Steve Bannon is a fascist. He's a white nationalist, a racist, and an anti-Semite. This has been proven numerous times.

YankeeFan: Can you share some evidence of this with me?

SJ.com: Here's something nasty he said about women.

YankeeFan: ??

SJ.com: No response YankeeFan? You asked for proof. We gave it to you, and now you've gone into hiding.

YankeeFan: ??

BTExpress and Dick Whitman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.