1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

These people are funny, and they think their readers are too stupid to see though them.

The problem with Hillary Clinton is that she had ties to Qatar WHILE she was Secretary of State.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

The media is going to be Trump's biggest -- and most unwitting -- ally.

Just like during the campaign, they will declare Trump to have blown it. He will have undermined his own presidency. He will have turned off his voters.

Every issue will be exaggerated, and overblown.

They will lower the bar for him at every turn.

And, the public will see through it. Trump will look good compared to the expectations set for him, and the media will continue to be embarrassed, and discredited.

4. YankeeFan

What, you think he was looking to share pie recipes?

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

There's one on almost every message board on the intertoobs: the Official Trumpsplainer applying a steady stream of post election ass whoopings to defeated libs, progs, cucks AND nonbelievers. Their arguments and language are remarkably consistent. Some also take time out to snoop up email addresses and send emails.

6. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Sifuentes did it!

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm so forgetful sometimes.

What was Giuliani's position on the Iraq War again?

8. Dick Whitman

Does Giuliani think we don’t remember all the times he agreed with the ‘insiders’?

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Giuliani generally praised Bush’s agenda in Iraq, but said the administration’s “communications effort” with the general public regarding the war was lacking.

That's Trump's position on Iraq, as well, right? That he supported the War, but thought that Bush's "communications effort . . . was lacking"?

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Link (with him approaching them looking for a job) or GTFO.

10. YankeeFan

It doesn't matter if they had the same position. It matters if Giuliani, or whomever is willing to help implement current policy.

Why is this confusing.

And, look, everyone willing to serve should also we willing to give their best, most honest advice. But, there's on policy maker.

If you can't, after having made your opinions known, get on board, you resign.

11. Dick Whitman

I have no doubt he is willing to help out with the eloquently articulated "knock the hell out of them" policy.

12. YankeeFan

I can see you're going to be a lot of fun these next eight years.

Cohen hasn't described the context of his communications with the Trump transition team, as best as I can tell.

When he defines it, I will accept his definition of the communication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.