1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Roll Tide?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Daddy I got a new baby-doll negligee. Want to see it?"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

76 pages in 78 hours. Wow.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This is essentially @WriteThinking's argument about how to stop gun violence, which you have now adopted and applied in service to Mein Fuhrer.

dixiehack likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Kurt Eichenwald worked really hard to expose Donald Trump, and some of you idiots still voted for Jill Stein!

And, btw, does anybody believe this went down as described by tough guy Kurt?

On Friday, I almost assaulted a fan of my work. I was in the Philadelphia International Airport, and a man who recognized me from one of my appearances on a television news show approached. He thanked me for the investigative reporting I had done about Donald Trump before the election, expressed his outrage that the Republican nominee had won and then told me quite gruffly, “Get back to work.” Something about his arrogance struck me, so I asked, “Who did you vote for?”

He replied, “Well, Stein, but—” I interrupted him and said, “You’re lucky it’s illegal for me to punch you in the face.” Then, after telling him to have sex with himself—but with a much cruder term—I turned and walked away.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This thread is 76 pages of Yankee Fan fapping and jizzing all over everyone. Someone give him some fucking salt peter.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

White nationalism isn't going to shill for itself.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I've been remarkably restrained.

My guy won in a Buster Douglas style upset.

I was ridiculed for even saying he had a chance to win, though I really did think he would lose.

I'm not sure the SJ.com left would be nearly as gracious as I've been.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Oh, sure.

But now we'd like to discuss his impending presidency. Maybe we should have two threads, an election gloating thread and a thread about what comes next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.