1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

China is basically making all of Brunswick's tables now from what I've heard. You essentially put in an order with your dealer and then two weeks later it arrives on a freighter.

Why do I care, BYM?

Keep in mind that Brunswick in the 1940s and 1950s basically owned a sizable chunk of Wisconsin and Canada forest land and had its own lumber mills for the sole purpose of making pool tables, bowling lanes and other supplies.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When when they say it's not about racism it's about racism

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who enunciated that fantasy?

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Who enunciated it? Meaning who stated it clearly and declared it in definite terms? The Right Wing Screech Machine. Donald Trump. Racists.

6. YankeeFan

They fantasized about shipping Obama back to Kenya? I must have missed that.

Or, maybe you're making that up.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Crap, crap. My bad. Knee jerk reaction anticipating you blaming Clinton for starting the birther conspiracy. So let me clarify who enunciated it by blaming it on the Right Wing Screech Machine, racists et al.

Sean Hannity offers to send Barack Obama’s family to Kenya: “You can’t come back”

Ted Cruz Defends His Dad's Comments About Sending Obama "Back To Kenya"

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If you are willing to believe that Clinton was controlling the media in an attemp to win the election, I assume you also believe that Russia was working the Republican candidate and feeding false information to the public to win the election for Trump.

After all there is a great deal of evidence to to suggest the latter scenario. Putin is just a better campaigner than Hillary.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Wait. YF MAKING SHIT UP?!?! I'm sure he'll admit his mistake any second now...

... of course, I'm still waiting for him to admit he made shit up the past few days.

You're STILL on the clock, YankTwit. Be an adult. Own it.

10. YankeeFan

LOL.

I heard the Hannity clip live. It was in reaction to some dumb story claiming the President hadn't committed to remaining in the US if Trump won the Presidency. Some dummy in the press corp asked about the story at the WH daily press briefing, and the WH would not state unequivocally that Obama would remain in the US.

So, Hannity goofed around about where he could go.

This is a little different than internet tough guys fantasizing about punching Trump in the mouth before he's even been sworn in.

11. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

It's in the way that you use it. It comes and it goes.

Love that song. Freaking love that movie.

12. YankeeFan

YOU'RE COMING ACROSS AS UNHINGED!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.