1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hillary isn't the most charismatic politician of all time, but the hatred directed toward her is way out of whack. I think when your neighbor is convinced that Hillary is the spawn of devil, it may color your perception of her.

2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

A photo op? That's hardly top of mind for what's not gone according to plan thus far. I hope Obama takes an upper deck deuce in the Oval Office bathroom. Fuck this president and the stupidity he rode in on.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So you knew he wasn't really building a wall or bullying Mexico into it but just appreciated the tough talk?

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

still waiting for his brilliant policy positions. oh wait, there are none.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Has any female politician every been described as "charismatic," other than Sarah Palin? I know white men recoil at any whiff of a charge of sexism influencing the election results, but I do think women remain at somewhat of a disadvantage when it comes to the way the population perceives them.

6. Dick Whitman

I am so mad at Obama for the hypothetical possibility that he will not pose for a photo with the Trump family on Inauguration Day.

Ace and doctorquant like this.
  7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Margaret Thatcher had a pretty good run of it.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There are library shelves full of social science research supporting your position here.

9. Dick Whitman

Please. Like Euros count.

doctorquant likes this.
  10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JC and doctorquant like this.
  11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

C'mon. They all know he was speaking metaphorically. It was the liberal elites who didn't get it.

SnarkShark likes this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You have way too much confidence in your "Trump divining" skills.

It's OK to hold people to their bombastic words. It's a reflection of what they'd like to do if they could - their true heart.

The scary thing is Trump has some real troubling people around him. He'll be asking a hell of a lot of Pence to keep the wackos in check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.