1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But we see how far it got Christie.

2. HanSenSE

Because Donnie needs warm fuzzies more than he needs to prepare his administration. Can it really be anything else?

Ace and SnarkShark like this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This is actually a job tour where he's going to give people who haven't turned him down to be in his cabinet a chance at a position.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Didn't presidents used to do that sort of thing when they used to have to take a train from wherever they lived to Washington for the inauguration?

But what modern president might do such a thing?

Obama Takes Train Ride To History

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. How many of them did he visit between winning the election and Inauguration Day?

Now, let's factor in both when our nation expanded to 50 states, and when modern transportation made such travel possible.

The list of presidents who even had the opportunity to visit all 50 states is not long.

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If Fucko makes it to seven years in office we'll all be dead anyway.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I don't know about me, but I am a little worried you might do yourself in on election night when he wins his second term.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The point is that he visited them all. He didn't play favorites among the states that he lost. Trump going to states that he lost would do a lot more to unify the country than just going to the states that he won.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure you'll never know either way.

12. HanSenSE

Sounds like a once-popular TV show where people were trying out for a job with a New York City businessman ... oh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.