1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Where is Kentucky coming from in this?

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

That "he" means YF, right? Why, sure it does ...

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Y'all, Trump might not be so honest. Probably cheats at golf too.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

"melted pile of Gak" might win the Internet today.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I guess the transition must be going very smoothly for Trump to be able to leave and go on his "Good voters, here's a cookie" tour.

I keep hearing Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, and that's about par for the course. I'm not sure it isn't worse than Giuliani as SoS. That racist little dirtbag will rip down what's left of the Voting Rights Act in a hurry.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Presumably Kentucky is one of the non-union states with lower wages Trump was talking about a few months ago when he told a Michigan audience of auto-related industry workers that they made too much damn money and the US economy needed to move their jobs out of dirty union Michigan and to some forward-thinking non union paradise where their pay scales could be driven down to a suitable dirt-dog subsistence levels so that profits could boom bigly, after which it would be ok to bring these now shit-paying jobs back to Michigan, because the prevailing wage level would have been pushed down by the drop in auto related pay scales, wages would drop pretty much across the board, and with wages pushed down, now companies could make yuuuge profits and the Michigan economy would be awesome again.

The crowd roared.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The more YF goes on, the more I fail to see the distinction between the two.

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

As long as we're making America great again,
    how about prosperity for the middle class again?

[​IMG]

I Should Coco and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  10. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I'm kinda glad I got behind on this thread. The binge-read performance of YF, Trump Apologist was something to behold.

Trump supporters understood from the start he was talking about a metaphorical wall. That's good shit.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    Donny in his element likes this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Give it a hot minute. Kentucky is actually a closed shop state, but just voted out the Democratic majority in the state house that was the last thing keeping it intact. I'd bet a hogshead of Pappy Van Winkle that right to work gets passed and signed within a year's time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.