1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Interestingly, he said he did not vote for Trump.

3. Starman

Today's bullshit/false flag session.

4. Starman

Interestingly, he's lying like a sack of shit.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

In news from other lands, French right-center party primary ends career of former President and prime shit Nicolas Sarkozy. Runoff between a sort of right and sort of center candidates. BTW, the amount of of casual racism and xenophobia expressed in daily conversation by the average French bourgeois would shock and appall the average white resident of Mississippi.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You should spend some time around some Tamil Brahmins ... Chinese intellectuals can give 'em a run for their money, too.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

My son, who traveled extensively in SE Asia last year and is there now, reports Chinese tourists have dropped Americans into a well-beaten second in the Ugly Tourist sweepstakes.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

How many Oval Office meetings between the President and Al Sharpton would be appropriate?

How many large White House meetings and receptions would it be appropriate for Al Sharpton to attend?

I like this part too:

There were a handful of meetings scheduled with Valerie Jarrett, a White House senior adviser who is a main point of contact between Sharpton and the White House.

So, Al Sharpton has a "main point of contact" with the Obama White House, but according to some here, is not an important advisor to the President.

Does anyone here have a main point of contact at the White House? How many large meetings and receptions have you been invited to?

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

And then there was the part where they broke down those meetings and most of the functions didn't involve Obama or had hundreds of people. But reading is hard.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Is Al Sharpton a racist and/or anti-Semite?

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I find that terrible. It's time to drain the swamp Is Trump merely replicating the overindulgent liberal radicals by replacing them with conservative radicals?

Is that the standard now for Trump? They did it so I can do it. I thought he was going to better and different

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sharpton's not exactly Martin Luther King, but let's not pretend black racism and white racism are equivalent. At least until there are a few hundred years of slavery, discrimination and lynchings of whites by the hand of blacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.