1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Bannon isn't afraid to use the real media to advance his message.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Terrified of right-wing/ teabagger defunding the last decade back into the Bush era, NPR has been turning triple backflips to give extensive coverage (or more) to the right wing viewpoint.

3. Inky_Wretch

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

My long-standing co-author (a former research chemist) and my department chair (a former number theorist) laughed like hell at that ... oh, wait, maybe they don't count as women? The latter's a liberal Democrat ... can't she get at least some partial credit?

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

As we all know, Gee respects women.

doctorquant likes this.
  8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Trump tepidly distances himself from the Alt-Right Nazi bigots who make up a significant percentage of his base. And leader Bannon is a top advisor.

But Trump is FUCKING OUTRAGED at the cast of Hamilton and at SNL.

What more does anyone need to know?

9. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you don't know him in real life, because if you did you'd never write something so inane. He made a stupid mistake years ago, took responsibility for it and paid for it dearly. We worked together a long time ago and Michael was always supportive, helpful and kind -- the sort of man any woman would be proud to have as a colleague, especially back then, when not all men had respect for females in the news room/press box. We haven't been in contact for decades (except for here, where I read and sometimes like his posts), but it pisses me off to read such a ridiculous and harmful comment, I had to respond.

wicked, HC, Ace and 16 others like this.
  10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Bitch Slap of the Year!

Ace, Football_Bat, Killick and 3 others like this.
  11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Nazis are under attack. Ann Coulter to the rescue.

12. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.