1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Table tennis racquet, dude.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"Willing to fight as dirty as the Dems fight."

Remind me again which party constantly was questioning the patriotism of anyone who wasn't wearing a flag pin?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Stop right there at that part in bold. That is not true. You built an entire premise on a blatantly false statement. This idea that even a significant portion of the media "tried to stop him" is utter bullshit based solely on Trump's self-serving whining and your hatred of the media. But put that aside for the moment and you still have to address media on the right that clearly supported Trump. That would be your version of "fair."

Also, given the massive amounts of free advertising the media gave Trump during the campaign, it is clear that your entire premise is built on a pile of bullshit.

jr/shotglass, bigpern23 and Killick like this.
  4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

When was that? I stopped following Carson's Fictional Tales after the mystery of the pyramids.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wasn't there some shit about how he was gonna hit his mother with a hammer but Jeezus talked him out of it during a holdup at a Popeye's Chicken?

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Very racist post.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Obama actually did sign an executive order (how terrible of him) to close the prison, but was blocked by Congress from doing so., plus by concerns that some of them were too dangerous to send back to their home country or to a U.S. Prison.

I eagerly await Trump's attempts to prosecute Hillary, even if he knows it may be doomed to fail. Promises must be kept.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

YGBFKM.

9. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Obama wasn't blocked by Congress. No one forced him to sign the law.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The same people appalled by his promises are now making an issue of him not keeping them. Pick a side.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's not fair. He said things to win an election.

QYFW likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm glad he's not keeping his promises. And I also think he's a fraud for not keeping them. There's my side.

bigpern23, BTExpress, Killick and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.