1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I was shocked that my uncle seemed to think Hillary might literally be the devil.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Both. Mostly Illinois, though. The Indiana one was an in-house lawyer at a corporation based in Indianapolis. I have a couple friends who voted for Trump, I believe, but no one surprising. Mostly white guys without a college degree.

3. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

A greater-than-zero number of my lower Midwestern relatives were pretty sure Obama was the Antichrist.

Ace likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Who was it that said Trump's opinion on an issue is determined by the person he most recently discussed it with?

After repeatedly saying he was in favor of torture, he switches after one meeting with a Marine Corps general.

TowelWaver likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Easier to do in Illinois, where you knew Hillary would win. Indiana wasn't exactly close, but enough Johnson votes could have put it in play.

I think if he had lived in a swing state, my brother would have held his nose and voted for Trump.

6. YankeeFan

What a dope.

7. YankeeFan

I'm guessing Facebook will suspend his account, right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If he were serious about denouncing this ideology, he'd never have hired one of its most outspoken adherents, Bannon, in the first place. And he'd surely cut him loose now. But he won't. Because he's on board.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. YankeeFan

If Bannon is so "outspoken" in his support of this ideology, could you post a quote or two of his to demonstrate this support?

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

IMG_1040.PNG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.