1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sure. He also said he was against censorship. He just wants something that would weed out the flat-out lies and conspiracy theories.

You'd be in favor of that, right? It'd make your job as Designated Tweet Poster a lot easier, because you wouldn't have to take the time to check the accuracy of your tweets.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You really are a piece of shit.

SnarkShark, YankeeFan and QYFW like this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Tell it to the gay conversion therapy crowd. Tell it to the concentration camp for Mexican and Muslim crowd. Tell it the assholes who justify killing Doctor's and bombing health clinics.
    The most thin skinned spoiled bitches in US history are the white trash christian bastards who voted for clown car trump. And you get your panties soiled because someone said 'retarded'?

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Barron Trump should not be brought into this.

It's wrong. Doesn't matter what was said in the past about others, wrong is wrong.

I don't support Trump, in fact I find him vile.

But going after his kid is something that shouldn't be done.

5. Baron Scicluna

What about dragging a family dispute over a family member in a vegetative dispute into a political disagreement? Is that OK?

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Tough shit. One side doesn't get to play by rules and the other sides gets to call a fifteen year old girl a crack head monkey. Said her sister got into college because she's 3/4 nigger.
    Trump stands for nothing if not doubling down and going dirty. Well if Baron Trimp is the soft underbelly of the Fuhrer then fuck them.

7. Baron Scicluna

I wonder what Bill Frist is doing now.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If Barron Trump may have some developmental difficulties, it's really kind of amazing his half-siblings/niece-nephews through Ivanka aren't absolute genetic aberrations.

9. Baron Scicluna

You mean the stuff like all Muslims are mass murderers?

10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I don't want to be like them, and I'd like to believe our country (on the whole) is also better than that.

bigpern23 and OscarMadison like this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

One involves a candidate for president of the United States. The other involves a child. That makes a significant difference. Rosie was out of line.

bigpern23 and OscarMadison like this.
  12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Eric looks like ass face, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.