1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

This is complete speculation, but it seems to me that President Obama really never was fully behind her.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You are going to be 98 years old, eating creamed corn at the nursing home, babbling incoherently about the Clintons.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You think Donnie thought about the children of Rosie ODonnell orvMarco Rubio or Ted Cruz, when insinuating their a grandfather killed JFK?

So fuck his whore wife and their dim spawn. No one on his side urged restraint. When Don was pussy grabbing did he think of the victims' families?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He's a 10-year-old child.

Do you people have children? JFC. Shameful.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. heyabbott

Did anyone think of the young teenage Obama kids before calling them monkeys. Drug users. And sluts.

6. doctorquant

You might want to think twice about the company you're choosing to keep ...

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

It's weird the guy who makes the most racist jokes on this board is so gung-ho to call an elementary school kid retarded because his dad is a prick, and justifies it because some other assholes are racist toward the Obamas.

I mean, Jesus Christ, the Obama girls, little Trump, Chelsea Clinton, ...none of them chose this life. If we can't even agree we should try to be kind to children this country is really fucked.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about? I don't think even the hardcore racists have taken shots at Obama's kids.

9. heyabbott

I know where I stand and it's not with Fraulien Shtrump and little Wolfie Von Shtrump

10. doctorquant

And you're doing a fabulous job of pinning that location for the rest of us. "@heyabbott? He's over there with those people ..."

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Going after the kid is wrong on every level. I don't care if "the other side did it" or not. It was disgusting when anyone went after Chelsea Clinton and it was even worse with the Obama children. It's disgusting now.

It's not only wrong, it also hurts anything you want to accomplish. So it's wrong and stupid.

There are so many real issues on which to attack Trump. Going after a non-adult child is awful. I know Trump has said and done many, many disgusting things. But there is absolutely no justification for this.

OscarMadison, SnarkShark and Batman like this.
  12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Even this year when Chelsea Clinton is in her 30s, entering public life and getting heavily involved with her mother's campaign, there seemed to be a hands off policy toward her. At the very least she wasn't treated worse than any other high-level Clinton staffer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.