1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

All awful things to say and do. But only a person with child-like intelligence and temperament would use that to justify going after a 10-year-old who happens to be associated with someone on the other side of the aisle.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

you are saying " you're not being fair to Hitler".
    Trump isn't the other side of the isle, unless that side has a gas chamber

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

You are clearly of sound mind, so I'll just concede.

heyabbott and doctorquant like this.
  4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

For all any of us know Barron goes to bed every night asking his Mommy to get Dad to stop being so mean. He's a fucking little kid.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Megan Kelly has kids, did trump think of them before he talk about their mothers menstruation before 100 million people? He has forfeited his right to get civilized treatment. So if his kid has problems it is probably because he snorted coke off the taint of his wife's boyfriends

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This is some bona fide performance art.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Yes, which is why none of Starman's screeches bother me too much. But Barron Trump is not Donald Trump. Rip his dad, rip his older siblings (although I have a hard time working up scorn for Tiffany). But leave the kid out of it.

QYFW and Jake_Taylor like this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't have any problem with Barron Trump himself, although my bet is his dad talks to him about twice a month if that.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

When was this? And was it anyone of consequence, or the usual random, deranged internet idiots that are roughly the equivalent of Starman on a crack and Red Bull bender? Asking in all seriousness. I can't recall it being a "thing" at all.
    Obama, yes. Michelle, yes.
    I vaguely remember there being some tsk-tsking over something or other that the kids did at a state dinner when they were younger, some social faux pas, but that's it.

10. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Wow. I just read about him. Sometimes in the deep cuts of history, you turn up some amazing stuff:

[​IMG]

Romano Mussolini. Artist, film producer and noted Jazz pianist.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

His claim to fame was playing all the notes on time.

12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.