1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Pointing at the other guys doesn't justify bad behavior. It is tiresome when YF does it and every bit as tiresome when you do it.

That said, as bad as Trump's behavior was that day, he wasn't dragging a child into things.

SnarkShark and QYFW like this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How do you think Serge Kovaleski's children were made to feel to see the republican candidate for president humiliate their father on national tv and have it repeated. Trump knew him. So he must have wanted that humiliation.

Fuck trump. Every. Single. One.

3. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Which, sadly, has been mostly outsourced to the Solomon Islands and Singapore.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You really are determined to be disgusting about this, aren't you? That is not even close to the same thing thing as going after the child directly. Even if it was equivalent, it still doesn't justify such behavior.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

how do you think Serge's family feels when they see trump humliate their father and son? How do
    You feel when you see it? Then look at trump, who thinks it's great and he's so smart and Serge is reread who isn't worth the thought of humanity. So fuck baron,
    Trump doesn't deserve to be treated humanely. And if that includes the little spawn, then it's Donnie's fault for having no morals.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Stop engaging with him on this. He's not suddenly going to say, "You know, I hadn't thought of it that way." Time to move on.

jr/shotglass, HC and doctorquant like this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

It is being sold on Trump's website, and on amazon. The latter of course means reviews can be left. Here's a sampling, quoted from Zenger of electoral-vote.com:

• My tree turned ORANGE! Was this thing made in Jina?

• Despite ordering a more reasonable ornament, this one arrived. It. Is. Yuge. It's absolutely yuge. It's the biggest ornament. Yuge. I hung it on my tree, but it is so yuge that it has totally unbalanced my whole tree. No matter where I hang it, the tree leans waaaaaay over to the far right.

• Came with an entire crate of white hood ornaments. Great bargain! Downside: My tree is now on fire.

• Its small size makes it easy for tiny hands to handle.

• My office puts up a tree every year and we pool resources to get a really nice ornament, usually on the pricey side. For example, 8 years ago we got a really nice, hand crafted ornament from Hawaii. We liked it so much, we decided to get another one just like it 4 years later. Well, this year we all got together and chose a sedate, classy ornament from a shop in New York. My New York friends swore by their work and so we voted and chose it. But then this red and gold POS showed up in the mail and we can't figure out why!

• The only Christmas ornament that will try to deport your nativity scene.

• This ornament appeared on my tree, against my own choice, and now my tree is very aggressive towards my wife.

• It's a 4 at best; I like ornaments that are a 10.

• Looks red in the picture... showed up orange though. Extremely disappointed!

• I tried to put this on my tree, but it demanded to stay in its own tree and says I have to pay $1.5 million a year to keep it there.

• I didn't order this! So I tried to return it, but Amazon said I couldn't since it was a gift from an unlisted Russian address.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

+1

Vombatus likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Neera Tanden is very close to Hillary Clinton and to John Podesta. She was due for a big job in a Clinton White House.

It's embarrassing that she continues to indulge in this silliness. And, she wouldn't be doing it without the consent of Hillary.

Funny how no one has called on Hillary to condemn those on her team who refuse to accept the results of the election.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Why is Trump even mentioning it?

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.