1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Because that's all he has, hatred of the Clintons. It drives him to justify everything Trump says or does, and most of the time all he can offer is another attack on the Clintons.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It was only on background, they were confidential sources

3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Did you hear Trump is going to mandate wooden boxes for holiday packages in the mail?

He wants to make America crate again.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He's kinda neegro, ya know, and neegros live in those urban hellholes of hopeless misery and despair. Maybe while God Emperor Trump makes everything all better Carson can tell the other hopeless helpless hellhole neegros stories from his own hellhole neegro youth, like the time he tried to hit his muther with a hammer. Or the time he almost stopped a holdup at Popeyes Chicken but decided not to.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Senate majority leader should like this pick:

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Live reaction:

[​IMG]

dixiehack, Ace and SnarkShark like this.
  7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Draining that swamp.

TowelWaver and Ace like this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

My brother is a doctor and a borderline genius (as measured by those kinds of tests). MCAT score was in the 98th percentile.

While speaking about the moon conspiracy theorists one day, I had to explain to him why you could not see stars in the lunar sky --- even though the sky is black.

Smart people can be really fucking dumb sometimes.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Authored and introduced by a Republican (which you are conveniently trying to gloss over), cosponsored by several Dems and Repubs, all of whom were wrong. Just like the President-elect is wrong now.

Obviously, you did not support the bill cosponsored by Clinton, so I'm sure we can expect you to condemn the President-elect's tweet in short order.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Political posturing. I'm surprised you have to be told that, since you are an expert on interpreting it.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

She was pretty roundly criticized for pandering at the time.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.