1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 15: The Cowboys are in prime time again

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Dec 13, 2016.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's about time. Osweiler has been terrible.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

The Bears ... are who we thought they were.

4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Was he the one from the Wonder Years or Boy Meets World?

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Damn really? I thought they didn't show up today and there were so many missed calls. How on earth did they do that?

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

My goodness, NFL football is unwatchable. Tried to watch the Houston vs. Whatever team that was. Urgh.

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The Cowboys can lock up no worse than the second-best record in the NFC with a win tonight. But can still be knocked down to a wild card by the Giants.

How Cowboy is that?

8. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Actually, their fourth-quarter rally was quite encouraging.

Until ... THEY LET THE ONE DEEP THREAT ON GREEN BAY'S TEAM RUN WIDE OPEN DOWN THE FIELD. On the replay, you can see the safety let Nelson run past him while the cornerback inexplicably runs toward the sideline.

And Packer fans have the nerve to complain about their team's coaching ...

9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Loved how Andy Reid's freeze-the-kicker timeout backfired. Now if the Raiders can hold up their end ...

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I would, but I sort of boycotted the season after the Kaepernick fiasco. The whole thing just put a rotten taste in my mouth and I just said "Fuck it."
    (Don't think that fool didn't have an effect on the unfortunate electoral result, either.)
    I realized I give way more of a shit about NFL history than the contemporary game.
    So I always have my old games to watch.

Vombatus likes this.
  11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Broncos offense once again deplorable. Really, they don't deserve any playoff berth. Go get a respectable offensive line to shore up the running game.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't think they are getting in, especially with a trip to Kansas City next on the schedule. A loss today would drop the Broncos to 8-6, behind both the Dolphins for the final spot. The Dolphins could win out with the Bills next week and a home game against a New England team that might not have anything to play for Week 17.

Draft saved Draft deleted