1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 15: The Cowboys are in prime time again

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have minded them kicking the PAT and sending it to overtime, but I'm not going to bash Pederson too hard for going for it. You're 5-8 and just came back from a 10-point deficit in the fourth quarter. Why the hell not?
    The play call might not have even been that bad. The ball got tipped -- twice, I think -- so you've got to give some credit to the Ravens' defensive line. Much like the Cincinnati game a couple of weeks ago, they did a good job getting their hands up and won the game.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Mitchell, Flynn, George
    All bad QB investments
    Osweiler's the worst?

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Rob Johnson was another one. He wasn't even a one-year wonder, he was a one-game wonder. (Kind of like Osweiler.)

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That was my problem with the decision. I just didn't like the odds against that defense.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think this is going to draw a flag.

[​IMG]

6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Collinsworth: "That was an impressive throw."

Well, yeah, except it was underthrown and the defender got his hands on it before the receiver and very well could have intercepted it. Other than that, it was awesome.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You seem to dislike a lot of things.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You are smarter than the 72 million bullshit

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Great call, poor execution.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

This is the first time I've seen the Bucs this season. Holy shit, that Brate guy has incredible hands.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I know only $40-something million is guaranteed, but that's not chicken feed.
    The guy stinks.

12. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I like all kinds of stuff. Just not that dreck (found out it was some team called the Jaguars)!

The Man City-Arsenal match today was quite entertaining. Barnwood Builders tonight was good. The dinner I had was excellent, as usual. Man, I love hearing the noise of kids on the playground having fun. Cool weather is a nice change as the holidays creep up on us. Did I mention pecan pie is wonderful? Reading two actual newspapers every morning is a treat.

I could go on and on...

Draft saved Draft deleted