1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL week 16 - Steelers only

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Dec 18, 2016.

1. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You're not exactly wishing for manna to fall from the sky.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Goes and searches Steelers fan boards for OOP.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Every five minutes for even three hours would be 36 posts. I made 10 posts during the game that were not responses to another poster. Just saying. :)

In all seriousness, after years of whining, personal attacks and other bullshit you suddenly want me to agree to post by a set of rules that is different from every other poster on this board? Sorry, but no thank you. As I have been saying for quite some time, y'all are free to ignore my posts or post something you find more interesting on the threads. Hell, do both!

Also, I will again point out that I am far from the only poster who has said that complaints from you and others are far more annoying than anything I post on the football threads.

Now, go start a crusade against YF cluttering the political threads with his Twitter feed or something. Thank you.

4. outofplace

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Nobody has less reason to complain about me posting on topic any running threads than you do after what you've done on the political threads over the years.

5. cisforkoke

Who is going to win the coin flip?

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Name these other posters.

7. cisforkoke

What about doing a comprehensive, end-of-the-season post?

8. outofplace

I honestly don't remember and don't care enough to argue the point if you don't believe me.

The bottom line is quite simple. I follow the rules of the board and post on topic on the running NFL threads. You are free to follow the rules and ignore my posts, reply to them constructively or post something else relevant. You are also free to violate the rules with whiny personal attacks, but I don't think those help matters much.

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Well ain't that a convenient response.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  10. outofplace

It is an honest one which you are certainly free to disbelieve, just as you are free to clutter the NFL threads with whiny personal attacks.

11. cisforkoke

What about a decade-long compilation? "Steelers: Through the Years"

12. outofplace

Eh?

Draft saved Draft deleted