1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL week 16 - Steelers only

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Dec 18, 2016.

1. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

It could be a rousing account. "And then Roethlisberger, as he had done so many times in the past, eluded his pursuers. He hurled a long pass 50 yards downfield toward Michael Floyd's outstretched arms. Super Bowl LIV hung in the balance as the ball neared its target ..."

2. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Instant Rod Allen - 2nd Deck

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Ya know, oopie, it's been said before, but it bears repeating for you again:
    If everyone you engage on this board is an asshole, guess what? You're the asshole.

Bottom line, dude. Quite simple.

murphyc likes this.
  4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

He said you're a twat.

5. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

"Troy da best, We got six, Big Ben is da man!!!" - OutofPlace

6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Not Jerome Bettis.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Three things I have never posted on this board, but accuracy never was one of your strengths.

8. outofplace

True. Hard to win a coin toss if you switch from heads to tails in mid-word while calling it.

9. outofplace

I never claimed that everyone I engage on this board is an asshole, but I have admitted to being one myself on occasion. If y'all are going to pile on with this lazy, whiny bullshit, at least do so accurately. Thank you.

10. So Ladarius Green is in concussion protocol?
    Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkk.

11. outofplace

If you watched Sunday, that should be no surprise. He was taken out of the game and went to the locker room after a helmet-to-helmet shot on the final drive.

12. Had to listen to the second half on the radio. NO mention of that incident.

Draft saved Draft deleted