1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL week 16 - Steelers only

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Dec 18, 2016.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

They didn't even talk about him being slow to get up? He was hit low by one defender, then high by Iloka. I've read stories in the Pittsburgh and Cincinnati complaining about the officiating in that game, especially some missed calls.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

So let me guess - you think the Steelers will still win the Super Bowl and Big Benny will be the MVP

3. Slow to get up. That was it.

The fact he was in concucession protocol was news to me when I read in this morning.

Although Monday the PG had two stories stating Artie Burns PI call negated Moke Mitchell's INT. Except Mitchell didn't catch the ball. He couldn't hold on to it.

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think he's one of those people who eats the Hershey's Kiss from the middle of the holiday cookie and then puts the cookie back.

5. outofplace

I missed that, but Tomlin made the same error during one of his interviews. He kept talking about the interference negating an interception even though Mitchell dropped the ball.

6. outofplace

You've been here long enough to know I'm not an optimist when it comes to the Steelers and I always refer to their quarterback as Roethlisberger.

7. Since this is Steelers only ... ;)

This is one of Pittsburgh Dad's best.
    "The Bengals were handing out yards like Orpah!"
    I lost it.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Or a realist, based on posts compared to game action.

9. outofplace

Eh?

10. Looks like Jimmy Smith is out. Baltimore media has been speculating that all week. He has yet to practice this week and is likely sitting on Sunday.

For the Steelers is looks like Green and Thomas are out (concussions) and the DL is extremely thin, as Tuitt and his backup are both likely out. And Sammie Coates is back on the injury report with a hamstring issue.
    Might also be another week before Howard Bey gets back too.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

12. bstnmarthn354

bstnmarthn354 New Member

I wish that picture quality was better; I'm in that shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted