1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL week 16 - Steelers only

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Dec 18, 2016.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that this is the appropriate thread to use if you wish to whine about Steelers-related posts. The primary Week 16 NFL thread is for posts actually related to this week's games. Thank you.

2. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Instant Rod Allen - 2nd Deck

3. outofplace

4. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Just to bump, today is the 44th anniversary of the immaculate reception.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Two Steelers fined as a result of Sunday's game with Cincy; Tuitt for the facemask on Dalton and Gilbert for his run-in with Burfect.
    No fines for Bengals, including Burfect who had a couple of cheap shots.
    And .. Chris Boswell - as a result of 6-for-6 FG performance was selected for a "random" drug test by the NFL.

whatever.

6. outofplace

Gilbert I get. It was a cheap shot after the play. But Tuitt? How the hell is that a fine? What he did was no worse than the way Brown's facemask was grabbed in the end zone with no call.

I saw the bit about the drug test and dismissed it as coincidence. The constant testing of Harrison, not so much.

7. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You probably serve Pecan Sandies to guests.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Hunter Pence approves.

9. Should also add, it's a but of surprise DeCastro wasn't fined. Figure if they $$$ Gilbert and Tuitt, why not DeCastro?

10. So the game will NOT be available on Twitter and I don't get the NFL network.
    And I'm sure BW3 or some local bar will be open on Xmas day.

Shit. Fuck.

11. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You should visit one of the Steelers fans here for Xmas.

12. outofplace

DeCastro went low to block a guy who was diving at his knees. At least what Tuitt did was a penalty.

Draft saved Draft deleted