1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2016-17 College Football Bowl-a-Rama thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Dec 16, 2016.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Feel good. I had you down there until I looked back and saw it was LTL that initiated the butthurt.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

How has this not taken the nation by storm?

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

^^^ One of the ESPN shows did a segment on it.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

When I'd seen the clip earlier, I thought maybe he was actually reaching for the ball (not balls ... har!). Then I read about the apology this morning. WTF?

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Shocked. Shocked I tell you.
    WWL would put Rinaldi on scene if they knew Saban was going to take a solid shit.

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

"A complicated man. ... A simple goal. ... There isn't much Nick Saban struggles with these days. ... Yet ... through all of the trophies and celebrations ... one victory has eluded him. ... A victory many of us may take for granted. ... He crosses that off his list today ... in proving grounds of his own private bathroom ..."

7. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

"What if I told you ... Nick Saban decided to try a Quest Nutrition Bar ... and then he went to the bathroom?"

FileNotFound and Chef2 like this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Some would say that Saban already expelled his biggest turd for the week.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The Birmingham News already has Saban's Stool Report. It really blows up when he had corn the day before.

(Spoken like a tired and cynical UAB fan who has seen even the smallest UA happening detailed exhaustively by the local news media for years.)

10. Neutral Corner

11. Neutral Corner

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Sugar Bowl did have a team from SECessionist Nation, right? I'm so confused. I thought it just means more there.

Draft saved Draft deleted