1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I'd point out that the referendum you make so much of is described by your own link as "a hastily organized poll branded illegitimate by the international community."

You can parse hairs all you want, but these fact are undisputable: The Crimea is legally part of the Ukraine. Crimea did not join Russia by means of referendum or any other process recognized under international law. Crimea is currently under Russian control only because Russia illegally invaded the Ukraine and seized it.

Those facts remain undeniable regardless of how happy you claim Crimeans are about the deal, and they alone fully justify our refusal to recognize the annexation.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    heyabbott likes this.
  2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

That's what subversives do. It's in the manual.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Putin and fellow despot Assad also have blood on their hands for the unspeakable atrocities they ordered in Aleppo this year.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Jackie Evancho is simply Fucko's latest Ivanka-surrogate teen-Dream whackoff obsession. The odds he's barged in on her naked in the dressing room can't be higher than about 96.786 percent.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If only there was a leader who could have done something about that.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I guess the Republican Governors of Georgia since 2002 have no responsibility over the Lewis' district. And the 2 Republican Senators for the past 12 years have been stymied in their attempts to help Lewis' district

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

His loss in 2020 is going to be Mondale-seque.

FileNotFound likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If his numbers stay that low into 2019, it means both chambers of Congress have flipped hard and he'd be a fool to even entertain the idea of a second run.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who beats him? Cory Booker? I don't think so.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. If he pulls this shit daily for four years, anybody. You. Me. It won't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.