1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Exactly. Again, if I would just, physiologically ingest your words, or at least open my mind to hearing what you say, I would certainly come around.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Why would he stress? Being stressed would imply that he cares.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't think that would be a priority for dixie, unless he's actively trying to increase Trump's stress or bad cholesterol levels.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I'll rephrase:
    But if she's as incompetent as you think, she won't effectively accomplish the goals you think are destructive to policies you value.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It's perfectly reasonable that presidents have huge egos and the instincts toward political opportunism to want credit for everything that happens, ever.

It's neither reasonable nor presidential to whine like a little bitch every time you don't get it.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The only thing that could kill him would be non-stop SNL skits for four years. He really cares about that.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Not providing him with attention would seriously kill him. But that'll never happen because he equals ratings.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Because he can't let stuff go, even the mildest, most petty stuff imaginable. And the same troll instincts in Americans that got him elected will inevitably turn to people goading him to get a reaction and laugh at it (and him). His drug is attention, and he could well overdose now that he's tapped an unlimited supply.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm going to construct an elaborate conspiracy theory that will send hordes of Alex Jones fans to SJ.com to investigate how this was the epicenter of the plot to murder him - with you as the Bilderberger in charge of it.

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

You won't be the biggest asshole. My wife and I will get on a plane from Cali and celebrate with you.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ignorance and incompetence are not always the same thing. She lacks basic knowledge she should have to formulate policy. That doesn't mean she doesn't have the influence to push her agenda on others.

12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

What are the things that DeVos can change unilaterally as education secretary? It seems to me the hysteria about her possible appointment is out of proportion to what she can actually do.

Hermes and doctorquant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.