1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Happy Inauguration Eve!

[​IMG]

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Enjoy the last day of the American Republic. The American Empire begins tomorrow.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, his questioning was dead on and further exposed her alarming lack of knowledge on the topic of education.

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

I'm sure Kaine's strident defense of federal standards is comforting to parents of special-education students in inner-city and rural schools.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

7. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Yeah. It's like when I flick the switch in my room, the light goes on. Do I need to know how it does that? Nope. (Details, details, details....)

Same concept.

8. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

... Well, that would take us back to the 50s and 60s, which is - I *think*, because TrumpFan has never been specific about it - when America was previously great.

9. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I know you are being sarcastic but if I had children who easily could be in a substandard district such as an inner-city or rural district I would welcome standards. My children went to an excellent, affluent suburban district and I don't think federal standards are an issue there.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

America is "great" every time it gets to pick up the pieces after Europe destroys itself (1920s, 1950s). Maybe that's why we are begging for another conflict over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.