1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Someone explain to me why these protesters/Occupy ninnies always wind up smashing a Starbucks window? Isn't that their second home (or maybe the first) for a lot of them?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Anybody who thinks the "adult" Trump kids, who have been inserted (and inserted themselves) into prominent positions of power in spectacular and unprecedented displays of galactic class nepotism, ought to be off limits, is out of their goddamn minds.

The little kid, yeah, but he's just a prop for display purposes anyway.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Nobody thinks that or has ever said it.

SnarkShark likes this.
  4. Starman

Oh yeah? I've already been booted off Daily Kos and half the leading liberal message boards on the intertoobs for saying borderline nasty/naughty things about the Pretty Princess. (Not scatalogical, just risqué and let's just say, politically incorrect.)

And Daddy Dumpf wasn't even president yet.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Daily Kos let you back in?

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

7. Starman

I snuck back in once, but they've toughened up their IP banning protocols I can't even access the page as a lurker any more; I get bounced right off.

I don't give that much of a shit about it I'm going to change providers or IP address or any of that shit.

They really really really don't want people saying anything nasty about the Pretty Princess on their boards.

Maybe they're just being careful. Very Careful. Maybe they've been told some really bad things could happen.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Maybe it's you.

SnarkShark and SpeedTchr like this.
  9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

That she's a 6?

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Seeing as how, per you, you broke your Daily Kos cherry years before the Pretty Princess was on the political scene, I'm thinking there's a far more likely "maybe" we might need to consider.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.