1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

For a while they were very touchy about anyone referring to Barack Obama in anything but reverential tones. I smoked him pretty good after one of his thank-you-sir-may-I-have-another Uncle Tom episodes with the teabaggers (punting on sequesterization) and they gave me a temp ban for that.

I got back in and was fine for 5-6 years. But say anything naughty or nasty about Her Hotness, and they go all sorts of shades if purple. And if you don't get your mind straight quick, hasta la vista.

2. Starman

With Daily Kos I guess the deal is, if you ever make any implication that any female is trading off her sexual attributes, or engaging in sexually improper behavior (even as a possibly unwilling participant) it's bam bam zoom zoom goodbye.

Which means of course all the bitches involved in Trump Nation or the right wing screech machine are off limits.

And they wonder why they lose.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I think that the election of Trump is the worst thing that this country has done in my lifetime. But don't make fun of his kid. Off limits for Amy Carter, the Bush twins, Chelsea or the Obama daughters. And off limits for Barron Trump.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Not going to lie, that was a very gracious and classy move. It had to be killing her to be at a guest table for that event and I bet that moment meant a lot to her.

RickStain, service_gamer and Songbird like this.
  5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Then he said, "There she is! Lock her up!"

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

It means my fat digits can't type a single B. D'oh!

7. Starman

Although the mind reels at the prospect of a 16-18 year-old scion of the Fucko family on the prowl for pussy in the big city (NY or DC) if Dumpf serves a second term.
    But in that case it'll all be academic anyway. We'll all be dead by then.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If anarchist riots happened along the Perimeter in Atlanta, they'd smash up Waffle Houses. It's just what happens to be on every corner and easily recognizable in big cities.

Plus they took Jesus off the cups.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Trump's description of American cities smack a person who never had to live near people different than himself.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Sounds like your one racist uncle who has Never left his zip code for anything other than to go to the same place every year on vacation.

service_gamer likes this.
  11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Posted this on another message board and it got deleted.

Cultural references to nuclear codes I guess are too obtuse for some folks.

Can't have anyone possibly misconstrue that as calling someone ... Hitler.

SJ is actually very open minded compared to some pinhead, overmoderated sites.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

No.

That was fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.