1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It is almost as though the world wasn't made up of binary choices.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The genius of the troll, I guess.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

So, you've met Uncle Mel?

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  4. dixiehack

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Last night as POTUS - do you get ripped on the good stuff?

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He should be punched for that hair.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

After sitting there grinning on the dais like a good boy, Obama finds out what all that goodwill and cooperation gets him:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.forb...ve-order-on-obamacare-the-dismantling-begins/

Essentially Dumpf says, "start tearing down Obamacare as fast as you can, I don't care how you do it." No plan of course.

Which pretty much assures it'll be done in the most chaotically disastrous way possible, and anything and everything that goes wrong will be laid right on the ass of, you guessed it, the mooslim neegro, Barack Hussein Obama.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  9. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

He should have given that speech at the inauguration!

10. dixiehack

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I can respect that. I'm good with where it was because it was smaller event and it made it more personal. I would have been good either way.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

He's not going into the Baltics . . . unless another U.S./NATO coup rips apart the countries and installs a hostile, anti-Russian Naziesque government.

He never would have touched Crimea . . . had the U.S./NATO coup not ripped the country apart and installed a hostile, anti-Russian Naziesque government.

Ball's in our court. Ball's always in our court. Take the ball away from Russia's border, quit trying to spike it down Putin's throat, and you have nothing to worry about.

We never should have had anything to worry about.

First world leader to call Bush43 after 9/11? Putin. First world leader to offer help? Putin.
    And help they did, offering military support and intelligence, saving tons of American lives in Afghanistan.
    How do we show our thanks? By withdrawing from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. A giant fuck you to Putin.

It's the American way.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.