1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

As we like to say in my family ... "If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much". :cool:

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What award did they accept from him?

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

So what you are saying is that you didn't really mean to draw an idiotic parallel, you are just *very concerned* about cabinet confirmations from years ago that have no relevance to today. Because "LOOK OVER THERE! LOOK OVER THERE! FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LOOK AT WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!" As always.

dixiehack likes this.
  5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

So they get a pass?

Kerry, mispeaking while trying to explain away Obama's inaction on Syria's crossing of his red line, handed Syria to Russia.

Kerry admitted to watching the rise of ISIS, and thinking it would lead Assad to seek a compromise, and then being surprised when Russia came to his aid.

We let ISIS grow, and then handed Syria over to a war criminal. Great job.

And the media gave the administration a pass on it.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So something that happened 25 years ago makes it fair game to go after the kids of a president now?. And how many times, in reference to the Bush twins, was it said, "now which one is the fat one, Jenna or Barbara?"
    I think everyone did a great job of laying off references to the Obama daughters. Wonder why we can't just let that ride?

8. RickStain

DON'T LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. FOR GOD'S SAKE DO NOT. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

9. YankeeFan

10. RickStain

I don't think we went a month without a Republican official in some podunk country or another calling Obama's families monkeys or gorillas.

But that's irrelevant. Going after Bannon isn't OK regardless.

11. YankeeFan

This was "right now" four days ago, and it never occurred to anyone in the media to press Kerry or Obama on the question of whether Putin was a war criminal.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'm saying Rush can't Bitch there are no cows in the barn after he was the one who opened the door 25 years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.