1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Here we go. "Our intentions are to never to lie to you."

3. HanSenSE

Oh geez. Outright lying is like running a correction.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He said it many many many times. He went on national interviews again and again and again and indicated strongly he wanted to have sexual intercourse with his daughter. (Who was usually sitting right there giggling.) There are videotapes.

I know it is hard to believe because no normal man would ever say things like this and in a more moral time anybody who did would be dragged off feet first in shackles to a facility for sex offenders, but this is the fucking perverted pig who now sits in the White House.

The good thing is we probably don't have to worry about him fucking his daughter because he'll probably kill us all in a nuclear war before we even have time to worry about it. So relax.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Couple things here:

1) Who is Jonathan Greenberg and does anyone outside his 800 or so followers give a fuck what he says? (I did notice he got two retweets so it must be gaining traction!)

2) Has anyone uttered this "talking point" to which he's referring? I haven't heard it or read it anywhere.

6. HanSenSE

Well, it sounds like he's gonna stay with the attendance story.

Who knew Reagan didn't have Twitter or YouTube? Thanks for clearing that up!

7. Starman

Some previous presidents (and their staffers) have told some lies, so it's OK if every single word uttered by this one is absolute fucking bullshit.

Got it.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Who are you? Why should I listen to anything you say? See how easy and intellectually lazy this is?

Jonathan Greenberg (@JGreenbergSez) on Twitter

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You and cran should get together with oop and form a team of bipartisan superheroes.

10. Starman

Check your emails. Fresh talking points from Uncle Vlad.

Be Careful.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What do you know about projection?

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I denounce Jonathan Greenberg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.